The best types of people to get around you’re the caring kind. Getting to know who is who can be interesting and sometimes hardest.
This information is universal. It fits for anybody of any age when making decisions about who to bring into your life and heart for a friend. But these suggestions are stated in a manner which will be especially beneficial for tweens and teenagers as well as for children and adults with ADHD, Autism or Asperger Syndrome. This advice will be useful for people who have a tough time picking up the cues and clues that provide them the’Go!’
1. Do you believe your friend cares about what you need to say? A true friend pays attention as you’re speaking and asks questions if he or she doesn’t fully understand your circumstances or feeling prior to giving information about it.
2. A real friend would recommend that you do just what’s safe, smart and helpful to you. It helps sometimes to see if others you want and esteem also like your new buddy.
3. Do you ever feel pressure to do something you really don’t wish to do? If you are feeling this way, it’s your true friends who will help you sort out how to be yourself, do the right thing and be part of the audience.
4. If you make a mistake, a true friend will help you feel better. A true friend doesn’t make you feel dumb, gossip to others or criticize you.
5. A true friend provides you privacy and space if you would like it. You don’t need to explain or wonder if your friend is going to be upset if you would rather do something your own way, in your time.
6. When you have trouble, a real friend encourages you to find people you trust to assist you take the correct measures to solve it. To let you speak to an adult or with the ideal experience.
7. If your parents do not let you go out on school nights, a true friend will stick with you when you can be together.
8. A real buddy lets you’ve got other friends. You don’t need to be worried about a real friend getting angry if you spend some time with somebody else. There are so many distinct ways youcan spend some time with people. You could have a particular friend who loves to play basketball with you and other friends who are your movie or concert buddies. This doesn’t mean dropping your buddy for something different.